JLab Audio kicked off the first week of the 2015 at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada, a euphoric place where all consumer electronic geeks gathered to see the latest and greatest in technology around the world.
Of all the technology geeks in attendance, JLab Audio was one of the proudest group of geeks there after earning the attention of TWICE Magazine. TWICE Magazine, the number one business-to-business publication for consumer electronics and technology, had the opportunity to check out and review consumer electronics at the show. TWICE announced the first ever TWICE Picks Awards, chosen anonymously by TWICE editors and contributors.
We're excited to announce that the Epic Bluetooth Premium Wireless Earbuds earned the TWICE Picks Award for it's innovation and potential at retail.
Thank you, TWICE Magazine for recognizing all of the hard work and dedication that went into creating these epic Epic Bluetooth Premium Wireless Earbuds.
To our fans: Enjoy and #RockItOut!
Do you have a fitness related New Year's Resolutions for 2015? At JLab Audio, we fully support your fitness goals! Starting January 1 at 12:01 a.m. (PST) until January 31 11:59 p.m. (PST) , we are here to help you become the best version of yourself AND we want to reward you for your hard work! Enter to win the #RockItOut While You #WorkItOut Sweeps by posting a photo of your fitness related activities, tag @JLabAudio, and use "#RockItOut" AND "#WorkItOut", OR register at www.jlabaudio.com to be entered.
One lucky grand prize winner will be selected February 1, 2015 to win a JLab Audio Bluetooth Wireless Bundle (includes Epic Bluetooth Earbuds $99, Omni Bluetooth Wireless Headphones $99 and Crasher Bluetooth Speaker $79), 1 FREE year of RockMyRun Rockstar ($39.99), and 10 lucky second prize winners will receive, Fit 2.0 Earbuds ($29.99) and 6-months free RockMyRun Rockstars ($21.00).
OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. How To Enter: Beginning at 12:01 a.m. (PST) on January 1, 2015, visit the www.jlabaudio.com website and follow the #RockItOut While You #WorkItOut Sweepstakes entry directions. All entries must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. (PST) on January 31, 2015. All materials submitted become the property of JLab Audio (“Sponsor”) and will not be returned. Multiple photo entries are welcome, although it will not enhance your chances of winning, it won't hinder your chances either.
2. Winner Selection: ONE grand prize winner will be selected on February 1, 2015 and 10 second prize winners will be selected at among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by representatives from the Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a Prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by telephone on or immediately after drawing date of February 1, 2015.
3. Prize: At the end of the sweepstakes period, one grand prize winner will receive one JLab Audio Bluetooth Wireless Bundle (includes Epic Bluetooth Earbuds $99, Omni Bluetooth Wireless Headphones $99 and Crasher Bluetooth Speaker $79), 1 FREE year of RockMyRun Rockstar ($35.99), and 10 lucky second prize winners will receive, one Fit 2.0 Earbud ($29.99) and 6-months free RockMyRun Rockstars ($21.00). The grand prize winner prize package is worth $312.99 and the secondary prize winner packages are worth $50.99.
Prize package does not include taxes, insurance, telephone charges, personal expenses, gratuities, incidental charges, or any other items not specifically described in these Official Rules, and all expenses for any of the foregoing are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for any prizes will be permitted.
4. Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years or older. Employees of Apollo Brands, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void outside the United States and where prohibited or restricted by law. Limit one prize per family/address/household. All federal, state and local taxes and any unspecified expenses relating to the acceptance and use of a Prize are the sole responsibility of each Winner. All federal, state and local laws apply.
5. Grand Prize Winner must post a photo on their personal social media account (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+), tag @JLabAudio, and use "#RockItOut" AND "#WorkItOut". Grand Prize winner, and 10 second prize winners must respond within seven (7) business days of attempted notification in order to receive their prize. Guest of Grand Prize winner (if a minor, his/her parent/legal guardian) must give consent of participation if selected as the grand prize winner or one of the 10 second prize winners. If any Prize or affidavit or release is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from any potential Winner within seven (7) business days of attempted notification, such Winner may be disqualified without compensation of any kind and such Prize will be awarded to an alternate Winner. Non-compliance with these Official Rules shall result in disqualification and award of Prize to an alternate Winner. By accepting Prize, Winners consent that Sponsor may use the Winners’ names, photographs, or other likenesses, the Winners’ hometown and biographical information, statements concerning the entry, or Sponsor’s products without further compensation for purposes of advertising, trade, promotion, and merchandising, except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants agree to hold Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and the directors, officers, employees, shareholders, representatives and assigns of any of the foregoing entities, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of participation in Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any Prize. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, and understand that the Sweepstakes results are final in all respects.
6. Neither the Sponsor, any telephone network, nor service providers are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures or any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any Web site or on-line service, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, illegible, incomplete damaged, mutilated or misdirected entries or entries not properly forwarded to Sponsor. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual electronic tampering with the Sweepstakes or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to void the entries at issue and conduct a random drawing to award the Prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. If the Sweepstakes is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted at www.jlabaudio.com. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action (in addition to disqualification from Sweepstakes of persons believed to be responsible for such damage).
NOTE: Internet entry must be made by the entrant, only at the authorized social media websites (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+), or at the address of www.jlabaudio.com. Entries made by any other individual or entity and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial contest subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and as such ruled ineligible for this Sweepstakes.
7. PRIVACY/OPT-IN: Any information entrants provide to the Sponsor will be used to communicate with entrant in relation to these Sweepstakes.
8. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by JLab Audio, 3402 Piazza D'Oro Way, STE 230, Oceanside, CA 92056
JLab Audio's new Fit 2.0 Sport Earbuds are here to help you #RockItOut during any athletic activity. Whatever activity you're challenging yourself with, the New Fit 2.0 is the perfect workout partner! JLab Audio's sport earbuds are designed with the athlete's needs in mind. How many times have your earbuds fallen out during a workout? How basic. Or how often have you had to adjust them during a run? Again, so basic. What about when you have to take them out of your ears to wipe the sweat off? Uhg, gross.
The Fit 2.0 Sport Earbuds are one of a kind. The Memory Wire ear hook and Dual Cable System shape to your ear and provide you with maximum stability throughout your workout. The Dual Cable System, made with Kevlar, ensures optimum flexibility and strength. The two cord sizes allow you to #RockItOut with your phone in your pocket or on your arm. Not only are the Fit 2.0 earbuds comfortable, they are everything-proof. Resisting blood, sweat, and tears, you can challenge yourself to any physical activity. The Fit 2.0 Sport Earbuds are washable with an IPX4 rating, so after your sweaty workout you can rinse them off for your next adventure.
"I absolutely love the way the Fit 2.0 Sport Earbuds stay put in my ears due to the Memory Wire. The two cord sizes come in handy while I'm going for a quick work out or taking a run on the beach," said Sena Correa, one of our wonderful fitness models who took the Fit 2.0 Sport Earbuds home to test out on her daily workouts. "Overall I give this product an A+ in the quality of sound and design!"
All of these legit features aside, the sound that comes out of these earbuds is massive. They have a deep, rich bass, full, luscious mids, and crisp, vibrant highs. The FIT's titanium micro-drivers deliver a clean, crisp sound with in-line water resistant one button universal mic with phone and track control. Wow. Could you ask for more? We can't.
"I bought these for running, but wanted good sound. The sound is clear; the treble is not fake and the bass is nice, but not overkill. So far good," Melissa Tripaldi, an Amazon customer said after she bought her Fit 2.0 Sport Earbuds.
We are so excited about the launch of the Fit 2.0 Sport Earbuds because of the customizable fit, splash proof and ergonomic design. We also love these Fit 2.0 earbuds because they include seven pairs of soft, silicone cushions in a full range of sizes. Providing you with the best quality, sound, durability, and design, these are fitness approved for all! Go ahead, give them a shot! #RockItOut while you work it out!
Correa also said after taking them out, "I also like the design of the cushion tips and how they help prevent sweat from distorting or muffling the sound, so I can easily listen to my Pandora tunes at a better quality and higher level of comfort. The best feature about this product is that I can answer calls when necessary and with the cable clip, I can attach them to whatever I'm wearing!"
Don't just take our word and Sena's word for it, grab a pair of our new Fit 2.0 Sport Earbuds now and see for yourself! Enjoy and don't forget to #RockItOut!
Good music doesn't have an expiration date, but it might have parental advisory for potential explicit lyrics. If you are under 18 years of age, please get parental consent before listening to our "jlabplaylists" on Spotify. These playlists are brought to you by the JLab Audio Brand Ambassadors and lovers of music. Please enjoy these playlists responsibly!
British alt-rock ensemble Scars on 45 make yearning, melodic pop that combines the big guitar rock of Oasis with the melodic, country-influenced sound of Fleetwood Mac. Formed in Bradford, Yorkshire around 2007, Scars on 45 began as a duo after former football-mates, singer/songwriter Danny Bemrose and bassist Stuart Nichols, started writing songs together. Eventually the band expanded to include keyboardist David 'Nova' Nowakowski, vocalist Aimee Driver, and drummer Chris Durling. While the group developed a local following, it wasn't until their song "Beauty's Running Wild" was used in a 2009 episode of the CBS television drama CSI:New York that Scars on 45 caught the attention of the wider music industry. In 2011, buoyed by that success and a record deal with the Chop Shop label, they released two EPs, including Give Me Something and Heart on Fire, the latter's title cut appeared on the Grey’s Anatomy, Vol. 4 soundtrack. In 2012, Scars on 45 released its self-titled debut album featuring the single, "Heart on Fire." ~ Matt Collar, Rovi
JLab recently sat down with keyboardist and JLab Ambassador David 'Nova' Nowakowski to discuss life on the road and why he is a fan of JLab.
JLab: How long have you been playing the keyboard?
Nova: I've been playing the keyboard since the age of 4. At age 13, I started off with piano lessons then ended up playing church organ for funerals and weddings. I didn't play in my first band until I was 16.
JLab: What is your favorite thing about being on tour?
Nova: I have a few favorite things... I love touring and traveling. At a young age my family always had a passion to travel around and visit new cities. I'm so fortunate to be touring with my best friends and also playing music. America is one huge country! When touring around you discover so much about individual states, the amazing people and unbelievable food! I think if we never toured again I would go home with a smile on my face because of the experience and memories that will stay with me forever.
JLab: What music do you listen to before a show?
Nova: Honestly? I don't personally. I like to relax and chill with vodka soda! I really need to focus on the show before I hit the stage, and make sure all my energy goes into that performance. I still get nervous before I go on no matter where I'm performing, even when doing radio interviews/performances. However we now have the new Crasher speaker which sounds great, so we might have to blast some tunes out after the shows!
JLab: What are the most important features in a headphone and/or earbud?
Nova: It's a funny thought but with headphones it's having them fit first of all. I have a large head (it runs in the family) so having the headphones being comfortable is important! I also really like a good, clear sounding clarity in a headphone. The earbuds are a similar scenario and the fitting is equally important.
JLab: What's your favorite JLab earbud?
Nova: I've been using the GLAM earbuds for two years now. Not only for personal use but I also use them on stage when playing live. Again, they feel comfortable and look great with a perfect sound throughout.
JLab: What is your favorite JLab headphone?
Nova: First time I experienced the OMNI headphone was recently while being on tour. The OMNI looks great and feels great! The sound is really good with a good balance of both treble and bass. The best feature for me is the Bluetooth compatibility which can be connected to two devices at anyone time. The left side of the headphone has a control system which is convenient and also runs through your apple device through Siri which is cool. Also not forgetting the use of handsfree calling with its built in mic on the headphone itself. Cool design amazing headphone worth checking out guys!
JLab: If you had to pick three words to describe the OMNI, what would they be?
Nova: Comfortable. Slick. Sexy.
To preview their new album "Safety In Numbers" visit MTV.com
The re-imagined Bombora includes three new colorways, updated memory foam cushions and JLab's C3™ (Crystal Clear Clarity) technology. The latest color designs include, matte-midnight black/gunmetal, matte- deville brown/gold and matte-prism purple/grigio gray. The Bombora is now available in T-Mobile locations nationwide, $59.99.
"We continually strive to reimagine portable audio – and that includes improving our own products," said JLab Audio President, Win Cramer."With a completely new look and feel, along with C3™ sound and memory foam, our meticulous updates to the Bombora are sure to please fans."
After 12 months of hard work and brilliant engineering we're proud to introduce JLab's FIRST Bluetooth headphone-The OMNI.
Discover luxurious comfort and effortless control with the JLab OMNI wireless headphones. Providing incredible C3™ sound and loads of clever features, the OMNI wireless headphones will become a staple for your music, video and entertainment. Rock it out!
C3™(Crystal Clear Clarity) technology delivers a clean, crisp, immersive sound with vibrant highs, mids and a pumping bass through pristine high performance 40mm drivers. Pump it up!
Designed with premium materials from top to bottom. Eco Leather™ fully embracing Cloud Foam™ Cushions and Plush Cross-Stitched Headband guarantees endless comfort. Relax. Enjoy.
A foldable design with custom, industrial grade hinges collapse into the palm of your hand for easy storage in the included travel case. OMNI is trains, planes and automobiles friendly.
Free your music from cumbersome wires with the magic of Bluetooth. Stream your music from up to 30ft away or plug in with the included aux flat cable. The OMNI is ready to party with your favorite portable devices, anytime, anywhere.
Go ahead and give your Mom a call control - with a mic both in the flat, tangle free cable and the headphones. Make calls, use SIRI, it’s all effortless.
10 Hour Play Time
Up to 10 Hours of mind blowing sound between charges.
Share your music
With the simple flip of a switch convert your JLab OMNI into a Bluetooth receiver. Share your music with another headphone or plug into your car or home stereo and instantly transform them into a wireless studio with the In/Out Aux cable.
Volume and Track Wheel
After hours of reimagining how Bluetooth headphones should function – we nailed it. Featuring LED lights and a brushed metal finish, the Volume and Track wheel changes the game with ease and function.
In the Details:
Crasher 2.0 has arrived. Now with louder C3™ sound, a customizable skin and the best battery in its class, the Crasher 2.0 Bluetooth speaker is ready to rock! Amp up the party by connecting multiple Crashers for righteous sound. And at the same time you can charge your cell or tablet, or make a call. It’s the jack-of-all-trades portable speaker with ultimate power.
Sound: Now plays louder! Crasher 2.0 features C3™ technology with two hi-fi drivers for ‘so fresh and so clean’ mids and highs for warm, rich room filling sound while the rear passive subwoofer pumps enough bass to wake the neighbors.
Free Skinit®: A complimentary Skinit speaker wrap lets you add your own style. Choose from all pro sports teams, colleges, entertainment brands or create your own. With easy application and a residue-free removal, you can change up your style as frequently as you like. The durable vinyl material will stick directly to the Crasher protecting against daily scuffs and scratches.
Playtime: Outlasting its wet blanket competitors, the Crasher 2.0 boasts 18 hours of playtime (three times the battery life than the JBL Flip 2.0)*. In the words of Abe Lincoln, “Don't stop the party!”
Daisy Chain/Share your Music: Want to amp up the party? With the AUX OUT port you can now connect multiple Crashers to create a daisy chain of sound. Or use Crasher to share your music with another home or car stereo. How’s that for AMP-ability?
Bluetooth: Upgraded with Bluetooth™ 4.0! Free your music from cumbersome wires with the magic of Bluetooth. Stream your music from up to 30ft away or plug in with the included aux flat cable. Crasher is ready to party with your favorite portable devices, anytime, anywhere.
Charging: Need juice? No problem. Crasher is one of the only Bluetooth speakers on the market that can fully charge your smartphone or tablet while it continues to blast your favorite "jock" jams! Plug into the Crasher’s full size USB port and juice up. ABC - Always Be Charging!
Phone Calls: A built-in mic and speaker phone makes taking calls easier than ever, creating the perfect portable conference experience of your white-collar dreams!
Accessories: Crasher comes standard with USB AC Power Adapter, AUX Cable, micro USB Cable, and matching microfiber travel bag.
*Battery power varies by volume and audio content. JLab Crasher 2.0 has battery life of 18 hours tested at medium volume. JBL Flip 2.0 reports 5 hours of battery life (June 2014).
In the details: