Wow - what an 'epic' year! 2015 was one we're proud of and thanks to JFans for joining us in the fun. Here's highlights from the year. (And don't miss our New Year Grab Bag deals.)
Epic Bluetooth win Twice Picks Award. Putting the 'epic' in Epic Bluetooth one award at a time.
- Killer pics from #WorkItOut social sweeps. JFans rock!
- Players training for the NFL Combine stopped by all month. These guys trained to take the next step toward their NFL dream (one booger at a time).
- Core Earbuds with Cush Fin Technology. The best earbud under $20 (or your money back).
- JLab Neon Earbuds debut at Walmart. Did you get your Neons?
- Tatiana Webb wins Supergirl Pro and JLab Audio Break Free Award. And the Prez got to share the stage with these rad surf girls for a bit.
- Epic Wired Earbuds receive Editor's Choice award from Reviewed.com. (Yep! Another Epic win .. this time for the wired version).
- Epic Bluetooth wins Best in Show award at CEWeek in New York. That's what 10 hours of battery life will get you.
- Today Show features Shaker Speaker on 4th of July special.
- #TeamJLab in San Diego doubles ... yep, we doubled in size. (As in we added new team members, not packed on the lbs.).
- Epic Bluetooth re-selected as The Wirecutter's Best Wireless Headphones. (Epic BT's 3rd victory of the year. We call it domination.)
- NBCF partnership brings awareness to Breast Cancer.
- JLab Audio wins San Diego Brand of the Year. (Some people in the crowd appreciated the #WinnerSelfie, some didn't.)
- Congrats to #TeamJLab @shannon and @taylor for their #TeamJLab awards. We've celebrated epic products and awards, now it was time to celebrate epic people from #TeamJLab.
And that's a take. Thanks for a great 2015. Cheers to a healthy, happy and prosperous 2016!
Tell us what you want to see from JLab in 2016 in the comments below!
Leave a comment