The X Games can make your adrenaline rush just by watching the events, let alone participating in them. #TeamJLab Ambassador Coco Zurita, our professional BMX rider, is always catching serious air...and he did this week at the X Games in Minneapolis. Competing in the 2017 BMX Vert Coco is taking home a Bronze Medal!
We are pumped to partner with the company that created subscription boxes - Birchbox - for their Limited Edition: Strong Start Box. The special box includes a sporty mix of essentials to start the year strong - from essential beauty products to our very own Core Earbuds.
View full article →
JLab Audio's President, Win Cramer, had a vision with the newest addition to the JLab earbud family. Win's vision came to life: "We wanted to create the ultimate affordable earbud. Not only does the core earbud look, feel, and sound amazing, but at $20 we built the ultimate earbud at a price everyone can afford," Cramer said. And boy is he right.
Introducing the Core Custom Fit Earbuds from JLab Audio. Reed Crawford, industrial designer of both the Epic Premium Earbuds and Diego Earbuds, took the best of both worlds and created the Core Custom Fit Earbuds with Cush Fin Technology. The ergonomics of the Epic Premium Earbuds and some design elements of the Diego Earbuds came together perfectly to create the unique style, ideal fit for smaller ears, and JLab's signature high quality sound Core Earbuds.
"Building from our Epic wired earbuds, we wanted the Core to fit a smaller ear and fit another demographic, but still try to utilize the Cush Fin Technology into the form factor," Crawford said.
Let's talk style. Now, we know the Epic and Diego Earbuds are pretty darn stylish, but we added another element to the Core Earbuds to make them even more unique. The dual colored cable was a choice made to stand out of the crowd. Our Black on Black option is a classic, I mean who doesn't look good in black? We have the classic Black/Black option and added a JLab signature Neon Blue/Black, plus bright colors, Neon Green/Black, and Neon Pink/Black.
The Core Earbuds are stylish and sleeker than ever with the mic and track control. By utilizing a dual injection mold design, JLab took the extra step to ensure quality of fusing the earbud together instead of glueing it. This means the Core Earbuds are made for durability and are built to last any hardCORE workout you have in mind.
Not only do the Core Custom Fit Earbuds look good, and are more durable, they also have a more comfortable fit. The fit of the Core Earbuds was designed to have more versatility for male and female users with smaller ears. With female users in mind, we designed the Core's to be smaller than the Epic Earbuds and a more comfortable fit than the Diego Earbuds. Our Cush Fin technology was specifically made for that extra lock-in feature during athletic related activities, including four extra gel tips to find your custom fit. So go ahead put your soft, comfortable Core Earbuds in, turn it up, and give them a little tug. They'll stay put and won't disappoint.
Finally, the topic we've all been waiting for, the incredible sound of the Core Earbuds! With our proprietary C3 technology, you are getting the Crystal Clear Clarity that you deserve. The pristine, high performance 11mm driver was made larger, but made to fit a smaller size bud than the Epic Wired Earbuds. They are functionally a great size to boast vibrant highs, mids and to pump that bass, in a smaller earbud. You have the freedom to #RockItOut like a rockstar wherever you please!
With JLab's One-Year Warranty Program and the sophistication of design, the Core Custom Fit Earbuds with Cush Fin Technology were built to last giving you top notch quality all in one pair of earbuds.
JLab Audio kicked off the first week of the 2015 at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada, a euphoric place where all consumer electronic geeks gathered to see the latest and greatest in technology around the world.
Of all the technology geeks in attendance, JLab Audio was one of the proudest group of geeks there after earning the attention of TWICE Magazine. TWICE Magazine, the number one business-to-business publication for consumer electronics and technology, had the opportunity to check out and review consumer electronics at the show. TWICE announced the first ever TWICE Picks Awards, chosen anonymously by TWICE editors and contributors.
We're excited to announce that the Epic Bluetooth Premium Wireless Earbuds earned the TWICE Picks Award for it's innovation and potential at retail.
Thank you, TWICE Magazine for recognizing all of the hard work and dedication that went into creating these epic Epic Bluetooth Premium Wireless Earbuds.
To our fans: Enjoy and #RockItOut!
The #RockItOut While You #WorkItOut Sweeps has officially ended. THANK YOU to all who participated!
Congratulations to Sara Joy Brown!
Our grand prize winner of the JLab Audio Wireless Bundle and RockMyRun 1 Year Rockstar Subscription!
Congratulations to our 10 second prize winners!
JLab's FIT 2.0 Earbuds and 6 months free RockMyRun Subscription winners are as follows:
Kelly W., Bernadine S., Jim L., Lisa C., Carl S., Michelle S., Lindsay S., Robert H., Sandy P., Steve F.
You can always #RockItOut with JLab Audio. Tag @JLabAudio and use #RockItOut in your photos to be featured on our site! Stay tuned for more contests to come!
Do you have a fitness related New Year's Resolutions for 2015? At JLab Audio, we fully support your fitness goals! Starting January 1 at 12:01 a.m. (PST) until January 31 11:59 p.m. (PST) , we are here to help you become the best version of yourself AND we want to reward you for your hard work! Enter to win the #RockItOut While You #WorkItOut Sweeps by posting a photo of your fitness related activities, tag @JLabAudio, and use "#RockItOut" AND "#WorkItOut", OR register at www.jlabaudio.com to be entered.
One lucky grand prize winner will be selected February 1, 2015 to win a JLab Audio Bluetooth Wireless Bundle (includes Epic Bluetooth Earbuds $99, Omni Bluetooth Wireless Headphones $99 and Crasher Bluetooth Speaker $79), 1 FREE year of RockMyRun Rockstar ($39.99), and 10 lucky second prize winners will receive, Fit 2.0 Earbuds ($29.99) and 6-months free RockMyRun Rockstars ($21.00).
OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. How To Enter: Beginning at 12:01 a.m. (PST) on January 1, 2015, visit the www.jlabaudio.com website and follow the #RockItOut While You #WorkItOut Sweepstakes entry directions. All entries must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. (PST) on January 31, 2015. All materials submitted become the property of JLab Audio (“Sponsor”) and will not be returned. Multiple photo entries are welcome, although it will not enhance your chances of winning, it won't hinder your chances either.
2. Winner Selection: ONE grand prize winner will be selected on February 1, 2015 and 10 second prize winners will be selected at among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted by representatives from the Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding in all respects relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a Prize depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Potential winners will be notified by telephone on or immediately after drawing date of February 1, 2015.
3. Prize: At the end of the sweepstakes period, one grand prize winner will receive one JLab Audio Bluetooth Wireless Bundle (includes Epic Bluetooth Earbuds $99, Omni Bluetooth Wireless Headphones $99 and Crasher Bluetooth Speaker $79), 1 FREE year of RockMyRun Rockstar ($35.99), and 10 lucky second prize winners will receive, one Fit 2.0 Earbud ($29.99) and 6-months free RockMyRun Rockstars ($21.00). The grand prize winner prize package is worth $312.99 and the secondary prize winner packages are worth $50.99.
Prize package does not include taxes, insurance, telephone charges, personal expenses, gratuities, incidental charges, or any other items not specifically described in these Official Rules, and all expenses for any of the foregoing are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for any prizes will be permitted.
4. Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years or older. Employees of Apollo Brands, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void outside the United States and where prohibited or restricted by law. Limit one prize per family/address/household. All federal, state and local taxes and any unspecified expenses relating to the acceptance and use of a Prize are the sole responsibility of each Winner. All federal, state and local laws apply.
5. Grand Prize Winner must post a photo on their personal social media account (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+), tag @JLabAudio, and use "#RockItOut" AND "#WorkItOut". Grand Prize winner, and 10 second prize winners must respond within seven (7) business days of attempted notification in order to receive their prize. Guest of Grand Prize winner (if a minor, his/her parent/legal guardian) must give consent of participation if selected as the grand prize winner or one of the 10 second prize winners. If any Prize or affidavit or release is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from any potential Winner within seven (7) business days of attempted notification, such Winner may be disqualified without compensation of any kind and such Prize will be awarded to an alternate Winner. Non-compliance with these Official Rules shall result in disqualification and award of Prize to an alternate Winner. By accepting Prize, Winners consent that Sponsor may use the Winners’ names, photographs, or other likenesses, the Winners’ hometown and biographical information, statements concerning the entry, or Sponsor’s products without further compensation for purposes of advertising, trade, promotion, and merchandising, except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants agree to hold Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and the directors, officers, employees, shareholders, representatives and assigns of any of the foregoing entities, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of participation in Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any Prize. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, and understand that the Sweepstakes results are final in all respects.
6. Neither the Sponsor, any telephone network, nor service providers are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures or any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any Web site or on-line service, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, illegible, incomplete damaged, mutilated or misdirected entries or entries not properly forwarded to Sponsor. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual electronic tampering with the Sweepstakes or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to void the entries at issue and conduct a random drawing to award the Prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. If the Sweepstakes is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted at www.jlabaudio.com. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action (in addition to disqualification from Sweepstakes of persons believed to be responsible for such damage).
NOTE: Internet entry must be made by the entrant, only at the authorized social media websites (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google+), or at the address of www.jlabaudio.com. Entries made by any other individual or entity and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial contest subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and as such ruled ineligible for this Sweepstakes.
7. PRIVACY/OPT-IN: Any information entrants provide to the Sponsor will be used to communicate with entrant in relation to these Sweepstakes.
8. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by JLab Audio, 3402 Piazza D'Oro Way, STE 230, Oceanside, CA 92056
JLab Audio's new Fit 2.0 Sport Earbuds are here to help you #RockItOut during any athletic activity. Whatever activity you're challenging yourself with, the New Fit 2.0 is the perfect workout partner! JLab Audio's sport earbuds are designed with the athlete's needs in mind. How many times have your earbuds fallen out during a workout? How basic. Or how often have you had to adjust them during a run? Again, so basic. What about when you have to take them out of your ears to wipe the sweat off? Uhg, gross.
The Fit 2.0 Sport Earbuds are one of a kind. The Memory Wire ear hook and Dual Cable System shape to your ear and provide you with maximum stability throughout your workout. The Dual Cable System, made with Kevlar, ensures optimum flexibility and strength. The two cord sizes allow you to #RockItOut with your phone in your pocket or on your arm. Not only are the Fit 2.0 earbuds comfortable, they are everything-proof. Resisting blood, sweat, and tears, you can challenge yourself to any physical activity. The Fit 2.0 Sport Earbuds are washable with an IPX4 rating, so after your sweaty workout you can rinse them off for your next adventure.
"I absolutely love the way the Fit 2.0 Sport Earbuds stay put in my ears due to the Memory Wire. The two cord sizes come in handy while I'm going for a quick work out or taking a run on the beach," said Sena Correa, one of our wonderful fitness models who took the Fit 2.0 Sport Earbuds home to test out on her daily workouts. "Overall I give this product an A+ in the quality of sound and design!"
All of these legit features aside, the sound that comes out of these earbuds is massive. They have a deep, rich bass, full, luscious mids, and crisp, vibrant highs. The FIT's titanium micro-drivers deliver a clean, crisp sound with in-line water resistant one button universal mic with phone and track control. Wow. Could you ask for more? We can't.
"I bought these for running, but wanted good sound. The sound is clear; the treble is not fake and the bass is nice, but not overkill. So far good," Melissa Tripaldi, an Amazon customer said after she bought her Fit 2.0 Sport Earbuds.
We are so excited about the launch of the Fit 2.0 Sport Earbuds because of the customizable fit, splash proof and ergonomic design. We also love these Fit 2.0 earbuds because they include seven pairs of soft, silicone cushions in a full range of sizes. Providing you with the best quality, sound, durability, and design, these are fitness approved for all! Go ahead, give them a shot! #RockItOut while you work it out!
Correa also said after taking them out, "I also like the design of the cushion tips and how they help prevent sweat from distorting or muffling the sound, so I can easily listen to my Pandora tunes at a better quality and higher level of comfort. The best feature about this product is that I can answer calls when necessary and with the cable clip, I can attach them to whatever I'm wearing!"
Don't just take our word and Sena's word for it, grab a pair of our new Fit 2.0 Sport Earbuds now and see for yourself! Enjoy and don't forget to #RockItOut!
Good music doesn't have an expiration date, but it might have parental advisory for potential explicit lyrics. If you are under 18 years of age, please get parental consent before listening to our "jlabplaylists" on Spotify. These playlists are brought to you by the JLab Audio Brand Ambassadors and lovers of music. Please enjoy these playlists responsibly!
The re-imagined Bombora includes three new colorways, updated memory foam cushions and JLab's C3™ (Crystal Clear Clarity) technology. The latest color designs include, matte-midnight black/gunmetal, matte- deville brown/gold and matte-prism purple/grigio gray. The Bombora is now available in T-Mobile locations nationwide, $59.99.
"We continually strive to reimagine portable audio – and that includes improving our own products," said JLab Audio President, Win Cramer."With a completely new look and feel, along with C3™ sound and memory foam, our meticulous updates to the Bombora are sure to please fans."