March Madness is here and we're ready to challenge all of our JFans to create their bracket again this year! We're giving you the chance to win $200 by entering in the JLab Bracket Challenge hosted on ESPN.com.
Whether you watch men's basketball religiously, or you just want to have some fun competing with family, friends, or coworkers, follow the easy steps below to enter to win. You'll be competing against other JFans, #TeamJLab Insiders (don't worry, we can't win), and JLab's CEO Win!
You heard it, if you beat CEO Win, you can win a pair of earbuds!
It's a quick and simple process: Select who you think will win each of the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Games between Selection Sunday on March 12 and the first game of the tournament on Thursday, March 16. It's your bracket so don't be afraid to get creative and have fun with it. You can base your picks off your favorite color, mascot, team closest to your home, or a team's rankings! However you choose your teams, you must choose before the first game on Thursday, March 17! Once you've made your picks, sit back, keep your fingers crossed and enjoy the madness!
With each game you select correctly, you will earn points according to ESPN. The point value for each correct game winner will increase in each round of the tournament. The person who has the most points at the end of the tournament will win a $200 coupon to www.jlabaudio.com. The championship game is on April 3, winners will be announced the following day, April 5. Winners will be notified by message in the JLab Bracket Challenge 'Conversation tab at http://jlab.audio/NCAABracketChallenge on April 3 and posted here.
Final Four games are April 1 and the Championship is April 3! Who will be the winner?!
1. Visit jlab.audio, starting Sunday, March 13 and before the first game Thursday March 16.
2. Create your ESPN account or sign-in with an existing account.
3. Fill out your bracket BEFORE March 16.
4. Keep your fingers crossed and enjoy the madness! Check back on April 4 to see if you're the lucky winner!
OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. How To Enter: Beginning on March 12, 2017, visit the http://jlab.audio/BracketChallengeRules website and follow the JLab Bracket Challenge entry directions. Go to jlab.audio, create your ESPN account or sign-in with an existing account, fill out your bracket, keep your fingers crossed and enjoy the madness. All entries must be received no later than tip off of the first game of the tournament on March 16, 2017. The winner will be selected the day following the final game, April 4, 2017.
2. Winner Selection: One grand prize winner, the person with the most points after the last game of the tournament, will be selected on April 4, 2017 among all eligible entries received. The grand prize winner will receive a $200 JLab Audio Coupon. Odds of winning a prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Winners will be notified by message in the JLab Bracket Challenge Conversation at http://jlab.audio/JLabBracket2017 and on this page on April 4.
3. Prize: At the end of the sweepstakes period, one grand prize winner will receive one JLab Audio $200 coupon. The grand prize winner prize package is worth $200.
Prize package does not include taxes, insurance, telephone charges, personal expenses, gratuities, incidental charges, or any other items not specifically described in these Official Rules, and all expenses for any of the foregoing are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for any prizes will be permitted.
4. Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years or older. Employees of Apollo Brands, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void outside the United States and where prohibited or restricted by law. Limit one prize per family/address/household. All federal, state and local taxes and any unspecified expenses relating to the acceptance and use of a Prize are the sole responsibility of each Winner. All federal, state and local laws apply.
5. Prize winners must create an ESPN account online, join JLab Bracket Challenge, select their bracket before March 16, and have the most points (first, second and third) of all entries to win. Prize winners must respond within seven (7) business days of attempted notification in order to receive their prize. Guest of Prize winner (if a minor, his/her parent/legal guardian) must give consent of participation if selected as the grand prize winner. If any Prize or affidavit or release is returned to Sponsor as undeliverable or if Sponsor does not receive a response from any potential Winner within seven (7) business days of attempted notification, such Winner may be disqualified without compensation of any kind and such Prize will be awarded to an alternate Winner. Non-compliance with these Official Rules shall result in disqualification and award of Prize to an alternate Winner. By accepting Prize, Winners consent that Sponsor may use the Winners’ names, photographs, or other likenesses, the Winners’ hometown and biographical information, statements concerning the entry, or Sponsor’s products without further compensation for purposes of advertising, trade, promotion, and merchandising, except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants agree to hold Sponsor, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and the directors, officers, employees, shareholders, representatives and assigns of any of the foregoing entities, harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of participation in Sweepstakes or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any Prize. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules, and understand that the Sweepstakes results are final in all respects.
6. Neither the Sponsor, any telephone network, nor service providers are responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, or for any human error, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures or any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any Website or on-line service, or any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, illegible, incomplete damaged, mutilated or misdirected entries or entries not properly forwarded to Sponsor. Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that there is any suspected or actual electronic tampering with the Sweepstakes or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to void the entries at issue and conduct a random drawing to award the Prizes using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination date. If the Sweepstakes is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted at www.jlabaudio.com. Any attempt to deliberately damage the content or operation of this Sweepstakes is unlawful and subject to legal action (in addition to disqualification from Sweepstakes of persons believed to be responsible for such damage).
NOTE: Internet entry must be made by the entrant at http://jlab.audio/JLabBracket2017. Entries made by any other individual or entity and/or originating at any other Internet website or e-mail address, including but not limited to commercial contest subscription notification and/or entering service sites, will be declared invalid and as such ruled ineligible for this Sweepstakes.
7. PRIVACY/OPT-IN: Any information entrants provide to the Sponsor will be used to communicate with entrant in relation to these Sweepstakes.
8. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by JLab Audio, 2281 Las Palmas Dr, Suite 101, Carlsbad, CA 92011.